Friday 20 May 2011

Eat 5*

Unfortunatley I am unable to work with Fresh as the shop had closed down. This has left me with a limited amount of time left so I have to join another person working in a shop as I do not have time to plan the images again.
The shop that i have been designated is a small cafe in Kingsmead Square called Eat5star. I went to a meeting with the owner to discuss possible ideas and safety risks when setting up and holding our exhibition.


These are images of the work space in which we can use. We are unable to remove the existing images from the wall but there is plenty of space to work around them. We are not required to frame our images so the sizes and layout is up to us.

1 comment:

  1. Risk assessment completed `and hanging of show carried out safely

    ReplyDelete